Our IRISH CREAM BROWNIE PARFAIT makes a perfect dessert for St. Patrick’s Day with its layers of delicious chocolate fudge brownies and pudding in a mason jar or parfait glass!
Irish Cream Brownie Parfait. Even the name is enough to make you drool. Can’t you see the layers of decadent chocolatey fudge brownies, topped with creamy Irish Cream flavored pudding and whipped topping!
Even though we are not Irish, we can pretend to be Irish for a day and enjoy this delicious creamy and chocolate parfait. Why not, it is very easy to make. You can either make your own brownies or use store bought to save time. After layering the baked brownies on the bottom, it is topped with instant vanilla pudding flavored with Irish Cream Coffee Creamer that is made in 5 minutes, and then topped with your choice of whipped cream or refrigerated whipped topping. I used a non-alcoholic Irish Cream Flavored Coffee Creamer so everyone can partake in these. I like to serve them in mason jars but they would look beautiful in parfait or even martini or margarita glasses.
Everyone in the family enjoyed these Irish Cream Brownie Parfaits and asked for more, and then asked when I would make it again. Of course, if you want to keep it all for yourself and not share, I would certainly understand because they are that good. No judgement here!
If you want an easy, fun dessert, whether it is for St Patrick’s Day or anytime, I recommend these Irish Cream Brownie Parfaits.
How will you top your Irish Cream Brownie Parfait?
- 1 package brownie mix 8-inch square pan
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix 3.4 ounce or (1 ounce if sugar-free)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream Coffee Creamer
- 8 ounces refrigerated whipped topping
- Prepare brownies per package instructions.
- In a large bowl mix together vanilla pudding mix, milk, and Irish cream coffee creamer for about 2 minutes.
- Break brownies into small pieces and place 3-4 pieces in the bottom of each parfait glass.
- Spoon 3 or 4 spoonfuls on pudding mixture on top.
- Repeat layer of brownies.
- Repeat layer of pudding mixture.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Garnished with brownie crumbs.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!