It is a super busy time of year, so it was wonderful to make a really easy dinner! You only need three ingredients for Soda and Onion Pork Chops! Not only are they simple to make, but they are yummy and kid friendly. Both of my kids and my husband ate this meal very quickly and my son asked for more. Sometimes my daughter can be a little picky and only wants green vegetables for dinner, so I was excited to see her clean her plate! Who knew that soda and beefy onion soup mix would make such a great tasting sauce? I served the Soda and Onion Pork Chops over brown rice, but noodles would be good too!
- 1 lb thin boneless pork chops
- 1 12 oz can Coca-Cola Zero or any soda
- 1 packet dry beefy-onion soup mix
- brown rice white rice, or noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the pork chops along the bottom of a 9x13 pan
- Pour the soda over the pork chops
- Sprinkle the beefy onion soup mix on top
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes
- Turn over and bake for another 20 more minutes, or until the pork chops are fork tender
Recipe inspired by: allrecipes.com
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!