Easy, cheesy 4 ingredient Ham and Pineapple Pasta Bake that is ready in just about 30 minutes!
Happy 2015! This is m first post with all of you awesome people and I am so glad to be back! Last time I shared with you something sweet so this time I wanted to go with something savory for you. It’s all about balance right!
Making any kind of pasta means dinner is happening fairly quickly. What I love about pasta is that you can basically add anything to it and you can produce wonderful easy casserole recipes out of it.
Lately I’ve been making some pasta bakes just because I like to mix things up in my kitchen and this seemed like a natural step.
Adding ham and pineapple has been my latest obsession thanks to my 15 year old. He cooked dinner for us one night and made a red sauce with ham and pineapple. So his idea was inspiration for this pasta bake. I threw in a bag of cheese to this too because you can never have enough cheese! Hope you ENJOY!
- 16 ounces penne
- 4 ounces black forest ham diced
- 2 cups pineapple tibits
- 8 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare 9 X 13 glass baking dish. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Add half the pasta to your baking dish. Sprinkle half the ham and pineapple over the pasta. Cover with half the cheese.
- Pour remaining pasta into the your baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining ham and pineapple.
- Finish off by sprinkling the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until completely melted! ENJOY!
Want more pasta? Here you go!