This easy One Pan Ranch Chicken Dinner is a guaranteed family favorite! Throw everything on a sheet pan, bake, and serve. So simple!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Clorox. All opinions are my own.
During the week we’re busy busy busy, like most people I know. My boys have school, activities, and friends to see. I have recipes to write and meetings, and my husband has videos and other projects for the blog to work on. It’s a family business, and it’s a lot to manage. This is why I love anything that makes our lives less hectic, freeing up some time for us to all be together. Easy chicken dinners are one of my favorite weeknight time savers. As much as I love to cook, I don’t want to spend every night standing over the stove when I could be with my boys. This Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken Dinner is super easy to prep, you throw it in the oven check it once, and dinner’s on the table.
SHEET PAN RANCH CHICKEN DINNER
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER pinboard?
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
There are many things to love about this meal. One thing that I always worry about with sheet pan dinners is the blending of flavors between the protein and veggies. With this recipe, all the seasonings are designed to marry together while cooking and once on your plate. Total win! The ranch seasoning on the chicken isn’t overpowering, the seasoned salt on the potatoes gives them a boost over regular salt and pepper, and the garlic for the green beans? I mean really, who doesn’t love garlic? We sure do! This recipe is enough to feed a crowd, which I love because the leftovers are great for lunch.
Another thing that really helps my weeknight routine are Clorox® Scentiva™ products. They’re a tried-and-true cleaner paired with a lovely scent that freshens while you clean. It clean, disinfects and deodorizes, leaving me extra time to spend with my family instead of spending time cleaning and freshening up the space after all the dinner prep and clean up. Truth be told, I figured I was going to have a scented cleaner on my hands, but oh my goodness do the wipes and sprays smell amazing! I always like to give our dining room table a good once over with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes before dinner to get rid of the daily grime that comes with two boys and all of our family activities centered around the table. The Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wipes leave our dining room smelling fresh or like I just lit and candle, which is way more inviting for dinner.
While a little extra time during the week is great, having a lot of extra time on the weekend is the best! I usually spend my Saturday mornings cleaning the house. After a week of go, go, go our house can look a little beat up. Getting things clean and fresh first thing lets me relax the rest of the weekend and enjoy the sanity of a clean house. I used to go through and clean everything in sight – the bathrooms, the kitchen floor, counters, the boys’ rooms (scary!), and once a month the fridge. One everything was clean I’d go back through the house with an air freshener or carpet freshener to tone down the cleaner smell. I love that Clorox® Scentiva™ leaves my house smelling fresh instead of giving a “whoa! cleaner!” welcome to anyone that comes over.
Since I don’t have to spend the day cleaning and then freshening up, I take that extra time and we have a family movie night! I make everyone popcorn, we snuggle up on the couch with our favorite blankets, and the boys pick out a movie. Nine times out of ten it’s from our favorite movie series starring a certain boy wizard. They’re our favorite!
What would you do if you could spend less time cleaning and more time with the family? Ready to spend your extra time snuggling up on the couch with some awesome movies?! Real Housemoms and Clorox are giving away a family movie night gift pack and our favorite movie series!
One lucky reader will receive:
All 8 Harry Potter movies
A box of microwave popcorn
Two buckets of our favorite movie theater candies
A super comfy throw blanket for snuggling
A Clorox® Scentiva™ Product Pack
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with a silicone mat.
- Cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Toss in 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and seasoned salt until evenly coated. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally (butterfly the thicker end of the chicken if desired). Coat one side of the chicken with half the ranch seasoning packet. Flip the chicken over and coat the other side with the remaining seasoning. Set aside
- To the same bowl you seasoned the potatoes in, add the green beans, remaining oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss until evenly combined.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and carefully push the potatoes to one side of the pan so about 2/3 of the pan is free.
- Place the chicken on 1/3 of the pan in a single layer, and the green beans on the other 1/3 of the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for another 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Carefully remove from the oven. Serve each person 2 chicken pieces, 1/4 of the potatoes and green beans. Serve immediately.