Easy One Pan Baked Italian Chicken & Tomatoes is the perfect simple and healthy sheet pan dinner for busy nights, with great flavors and cleanup is a cinch!
This One Pan Baked Italian Chicken & Tomatoes is one of my family’s favorite meals. My kids and husband love it because it tastes SO delicious, and I love it because it’s so darn easy to make! Juicy Italian seasoned chicken with lemon, plus fresh, roasted tomatoes all on one pan – it doesn’t get any easier than this!
ONE PAN BAKED ITALIAN CHICKEN & TOMATOES
Like it? Pin this post to your DINNER pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Summer is flying by! My days seem to be whizzing past in a blur of backyard sprinkler toys, picnics on the grass, trips to the splash pad, and theme park kiddie rides but I am loving this Summer with two little toddlers so much I can hardly stand it.
One of my very favorite things about summertime though is eating outside. We have been sitting out on the back patio in the shade at our little table almost every night the past couple of weeks and I wish so badly we could do it all year round! Is it just me or does food taste better when you’re eating outside??
Cleanup is a breeze with this tasty sheet pan dinner, and that gives us more time to play outside and have fun! You’re going to love this great weeknight meal so much it’ll become a go-to staple in your house!
Want more one pan chicken recipes?
- One Pan Ranch Chicken Dinner
- One Pan Tex Mex Chicken and Rice
- One Pan Parmesan Chicken with Vegetables
- One Pot Mexican Chicken
- One Pan Chicken & Vegetables
- More dinner recipes…
Tools used to make this One Pan Baked Italian Chicken & Tomatoes recipe
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Baking Sheet: A nice big baking sheet is a must have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet is large than a regular cookie and works great for anything you’re baking.
Aluminum Foil: Foil is one of my favorite kitchen essentials. It helps keep food from browning too quickly, keeps clean up easy, and lets me make delicious foil packet meals!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even 1-inch thickness
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- juice from 1/2 lemon (about 3-4 tablespoons)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- fresh thyme or parsley
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine chicken, oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, lemon juice, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Arrange chicken on a large sheet pan. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, add tomatoes and lemon slices to pan, and return to oven uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper and fresh thyme or parsley and serve.
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!