WOW! Candy Cane Oreo Balls are absolutely amazing! My husband loves them so much that he says, “they are life-changing”! Since the Pumpkin Pie Pops that I made on Halloween were so incredible and such a huge hit at a party, I thought it would be fun to try a Christmas version. A while ago, my friend made some Oreo truffles using regular Oreos and shared some with our family. They were wonderful and my husband wanted me to make a batch, immediately! When I saw the Candy Cane Oreos at Target, my first thought was to make this incredible dessert! Aubrey and I just hosted our Letters to Santa Party on Sunday and it was the perfect occasion for Candy Cane Oreo Balls! They were super easy to make and were quite the crowd pleaser! One thing to note is that the Candy Cane Oreos bag is a little smaller than the regular Oreos, so I added some regular Oreos, and then some with only the cookie part (not the frosting). I did not count the number of cookies that I added, but I continued to check the consistency in the food processor and added more when needed. You should head on over to Target today and grab a bag of Candy Cane Oreos because this dessert is one you want to try.
- 1 15.5 oz bag Oreos see note
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Chocolate Candy Melts and/or Almond Bark
- Sprinkles optional
- Combine the Candy Cane Oreos and cream cheese in a food processor
- Add some regular Oreos and some with just the cookie part (not frosting) until desired consistency to roll the dough into balls
- Roll small balls of dough and place on wax or parchment paper (on a baking sheet)
- Chill in the fridge for an hour so the dough hardens
- Melt chocolate
- Put a lollipop stick in each oreo ball
- Dip into the melted chocolate (have the excess chocolate drip off)
- Place on wax or parchment paper
- Put sprinkles on the oreo balls (before the chocolate dries)
- Place the chocolate covered balls with sprinkles in fridge over night or eat once the chocolate dries and hardens
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!