BERRY CHOCOLATE MAGIC BARS are an amazingly easy and delicious treat that combines berries and chocolate for a fun twist on a classic dessert!
Magic bars are a classic dessert that are fun and easy to make with kids but so delicious they disappear in no time! Whether you make the classic combo or a spin on them like Pink Velvet Magic Bars or these Berry Chocolate Magic Bars, they are a fun treat that everyone will want to make again.
While berries and chocolate might not be something you combine on a daily basis, it is truly a delicious combo! I am obsessed with Brookside chocolate covered blueberries and love recreating the flavors in any dessert I can!
Dried blueberries aren’t as easy to come by as dried cranberries, but they are becoming more and more readily available at your local supermarkets. I always keep some on hand to toss in trail mix or throw in some energy bites. They are a wonderful addition for these bars along with both white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
This dessert is extra sweet with a hint of salty goodness from the oatmeal crust and a little tang from the berries. All in all, it is a must try dessert that you will love!
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. quick oats
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c. dried blueberries
- 2/3 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat yoru oven to 325°.
- Add the butter to a 9x13 pan and bake for 5 minutes at 325°. Remove from the oven and add the oatmeal, brown sugar and salt to the pan. Mix until well combined and press back into the pan. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with the sweetened condensed milk, dried berries and chocolate. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
More great bar recipes!