These Lasagna Sliders are bite sized sandwiches filled with all of the flavors of a classic lasagna! They’re the perfect bite for your next party!
You probably know by now that Melinda and I are huge fans of easy slider recipes. We’re constantly taking classic recipes and turning them into delicious bite sized sliders. These Lasagna Sliders are our latest creation and OMG, they are amazing! We captured all of the flavors of that classic comfort food and sandwiched them between two slider buns. Lasagna sliders are now tied with Philly Cheesesteak Sliders for my favorite slider recipe.
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
You can’t have lasagna without garlic bread. I love scooping up that last little bit of lasagna sauce with a crusty piece of bread slathered in garlic butter. Yum! That’s probably why I love this recipe so much. You lose the noodles but you get all of that delicious lasagna sauce and cheese on toasted garlic buns. It is seriously the best of both worlds.
I started the sliders off with a layer of ricotta cheese spread over the bottom buns. On top of that went my lasagna sauce. I made it just the way my mom did, ground beef season with a little onion and garlic powder, and salt to taste. Once the meat was cooked through I added the pasta sauce. Just the smell of it brought back memories. I really don’t make lasagna often enough. The meat sauce went over the ricotta cheese and then I sprinkled shredded mozzarella over the whole thing…the more cheese the better if you ask me! Then the top buns went on and I baked the whole thing (covered with aluminum foil so the buns didn’t burn) for about 30 minutes, or until the mozzarella cheese was perfectly melted. Just before they were ready I spread melted garlic butter over the buns and let them bake a few more minutes. It was the perfect finishing touch!
Want more slider recipes?
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Roast Beef Horseradish Cheese Baked Sliders
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Baked Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders
- More appetizer recipes…
Tools used to make this Lasagna Sliders recipe
Large Skillet: This skillet is my go-to kitchen tool. It’s large circumference and high sides make it perfect for cooking anything from one pan meals to soups and sauces.
Baking Sheet: A nice big baking sheet is a must have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet is large than a regular cookie and works great for anything you’re baking.
- 12 Slider Buns
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 c Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a skillet over medium high heat cook the ground beef until fully cooked.
- Drain grease from meat and return to pan.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, and pasta sauce to the ground beef and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half.
- Spread ricotta cheese over the bottom buns.
- Spread ground beef mixture over the ricotta cheese.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the ground beef.
- Place the top slider buns on the mozzarella cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking remove the foil and brush the melted butter over the buns and sprinkle with garlic powder. Let bake for 5 more minutes then remove from the oven.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!