Well, we are back on track this week and we’re making up for last week’s features. So we get to bring you two times the features and two times the fun right!
Everything looks amazing this week and so that the post doesn’t get out of hand I’m going to list the features below. They’ll be referenced by the numbers above. Make sure that you check them all out. They all look amazing. 🙂
- Lemon Cream Pudding Souffle from The Resourceful Gals
- KFC Style Mashed Potato Bowl from Comfy Cuisine
- Ultimate Olive Oil Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Anyonita Nibbles
- Strawberry Topped Chocolate from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Cookie Cups by From My Perspective
- Greek Chicken Pasta from I Got This Martha
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!