Easy Ranch Chicken Tacos are not only super easy to make, but they are ridiculously tasty. My son does not even like ranch dressing and he loved these tacos. The combination of taco seasoning and ranch created a wonderful flavor! We love various kinds of tacos and Mexican food, so Easy Ranch Chicken Tacos will be an excellent new addition to my menu planning. I made mine into a taco salad with different toppings and a little additional ranch dressing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it that way.
I made Easy Ranch Chicken Tacos on a baseball game day, but we did not need to be there until 6:15. Usually we have to leave as soon as my son gets off the bus and puts on his uniform, to be at the field by 4:15. It was nice to have some more time to relax before leaving, but I still wanted a simple, yet delicious, dinner that had plenty of protein to keep my son full throughout his game. Early that morning, I began my search for yummy chicken dinners and was so glad I found these tacos at Do You Smell That?
Easy Ranch Chicken Tacos are flavorful, quick and easy to make, and a great meal for the entire family!
Real Housemoms TV
- 4 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- olive oil
- 1.25 oz Ortega 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- tortillas or hard taco shells
- toppings-additional ranch dressing tomatoes, lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese (you could also add olives, avocado, and any other taco/salad toppings you like)
- Heat a skillet with olive oil over medium high heat
- Add pieces of chicken and cook completely
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning mix over the cooked chicken (DO NOT add water)
- Stir the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes until all the chicken is coated and the powder is stuck to the chicken pieces
- Add ranch dressing and stir until well combined
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Fill tortillas or taco shells with chicken, a little additional ranch, and taco toppings (or make into a salad with the chicken, ranch, and toppings)