Quick easy Blueberry Dessert Bruschetta is ready in 10 minutes!
Bruschetta. That’s an interesting word isn’t it? I only say that because I wonder how you pronounce it? Living in Italy for seven years I learned the -sch is the sh sound. The first time I heard my mother say it I was a little taken back. She pronounces with a sk sound. I can’t seem to get her to change that! Old habits die hard, right?
So let’s talk blueberries! Our grocery stores right now are over flowing with blueberries and I am loving it! My kiddos are big blueberry eaters and we love adding them to a variety of recipes. Making a dessert bruschetta was a first for me. I had went to a reception at church and ate a semi sweet kind of bruschetta. This made me think, yes it can be a dessert!
Apparently I am not the only one who thinks this way because if you google them there are a lot! Most of them are made with fruit and a cheese spread but I liked the thought of adding chocolate to it. Either way make them and quick! I was eating these is just about 10 minutes! They are so good!
- 1 small loaf french bread sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon water
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bread onto baking sheet. Cook for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime add blueberries and water to microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside.
- Add chocolate to a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute. When done, stir till smooth.
Want more blueberries? Here you go!