Cherry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls just became my family’s new favorite breakfast! The combination of cinnamon and cherry is a spectacular blending of flavors and super yummy. I made these for Valentine’s Day and was so excited that they were a huge hit. Since Valentine’s Day was during the week this year and I made several things for breakfast, it was nice to use the pre-made cinnamon rolls to save time and have something quick and simple for my family to enjoy. My husband and kids are already requesting Cherry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls again, so I will definitely be making this breakfast soon. While I was searching for Valentine’s Day meal ideas, I came across the cherry glaze at bell’alimento and am so glad I found such a great idea for my family!
- 12.4 oz Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls made with Cinnabon Cinnamon (8 cinnamon rolls)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons warm milk
- 1-2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice (I used 2 tablespoons)
- Make cinnamon rolls according to the package
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, warm milk, and cherry juice until well blended
- Drizzle glaze over warm cinnamon rolls