Cherry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls just became my family’s new favorite breakfast! The combination of cinnamon and cherry is a spectacular blending of flavors and super yummy. I made these for Valentine’s Day and was so excited that they were a huge hit. Since Valentine’s Day was during the week this year and I made several things for breakfast, it was nice to use the pre-made cinnamon rolls to save time and have something quick and simple for my family to enjoy. My husband and kids are already requesting Cherry Glazed Cinnamon Rolls again, so I will definitely be making this breakfast soon. While I was searching for Valentine’s Day meal ideas, I came across the cherry glaze at bell’alimento and am so glad I found such a great idea for my family!
- 12.4 oz Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls made with Cinnabon Cinnamon 8 cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons warm milk
- 1-2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice I used 2 tablespoons
- Make cinnamon rolls according to the package
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, warm milk, and cherry juice until well blended
- Drizzle glaze over warm cinnamon rolls
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!