Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork is really tasty, incredibly easy to make, and perfect for tacos! I have made this twice, once when my parents were visiting, and once for Valentine’s Day, and everyone loved it, including the kids. I will definitely be putting this on my menu often! I found this yummy recipe at Can You Stay for Dinner?. It is awesome to throw this in the crock pot in the morning and have it cook all day and make the house smell amazing, while I take the kids to school, clean, do laundry, go to the their sports events, and pick them up from school. It is great to have something so simple, yet so delicious ready at dinner time! You just need to chop up some taco toppings (or to make the meal even easier, just buy the toppings pre cut and shredded) and you are good to go! I also like to eat Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork without the tortilla or taco shell and just add the toppings. It’s one of my best crock pot recipes! Enjoy!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- tortillas or hard taco shells
- taco toppings: chopped tomatoes black olives, shredded cheese, green onions, light sour cream
- Place pork in the base of your crock pot
- In a small bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients
- Pour evenly over pork
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- When done, shred the pork using two forks
- Serve in warmed tortillas or hard taco shells with chopped tomatoes, black olives, shredded cheese, green onions and light sour cream
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!