This guilt-free 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Lemon Cake is the perfect sweet indulgence to enjoy without derailing your daily points count!
Perfectly soft and moist 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Lemon Cake is the world’s easiest dessert! Ready in just 35 minutes, this sweet cake is perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth, with or without the optional vanilla glaze!
MY FAVORITE NO GUILT DESSERT
Lemon pound cake is one of my go-to sweet treats so I love that I can satisfy those craving with this Weight Watchers Lemon Cake! One slice of this amazing lemon cake is only one Weight Watchers point and, if you have a couple of points to spare, you can drizzle on a delicious vanilla glaze!
You can satisfy more of your sweet cravings with amazing Weight Watchers Apple Cobbler and Weight Watchers Berry Crisp For One.
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH LEMON CAKE
- Gluten Free Healthy Blueberry Muffins – Sweet cravings can hit at breakfast time or at dinner, but these muffins are delicious all day long!
- Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats – These oats are a great way to start the day and they’re great for busy mornings.
Cake Mix: The main ingredient in 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Lemon Cake is a box of lemon cake mix.
Yogurt: You’ll need a 5.3 ounce lemon greek yogurt and a cup of water to round out this lemon cake recipe.
Vanilla Glaze: This simple glaze combines powdered sugar, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
HOW TO MAKE 3-INGREDIENT LEMON CAKE
STEP ONE: Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Next, grab a large mixing bowl and combine the lemon cake mix, lemon Greek yogurt, and water.
STEP TWO: Mix the ingredients until they are smooth and pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
STEP THREE: Bake the Weight Watchers Lemon Cake for 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. Remove the cake and let it cool on a wire rack before turning it over and removing it from the pan.
STEP FOUR: To make the optional glaze, whisk all of the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake. Cut the cake into slices and enjoy!
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- This cake will make 12 servings, each of which is 1 Weight Watchers point.
- You can also use other cake mix flavors in this recipe, like strawberry or chocolate! Just don’t forget to use a complimentary greek yogurt flavor.
HOW TO STORE WEIGHT WATCHERS LEMON CAKE
This delicious lemon cake will stay fresh for up to three days when kept in airtight container at room temperature. You may also store it in the fridge in an airtight container for up to five days. This cake is also perfect for freezing to have hand for future cravings!
HOW TO FREEZE 3-INGREDIENT LEMON CAKE
I prefer to freeze individual slices of this greek yogurt lemon cake so I can enjoy them a slice at a time when I want a quick and easy dessert. Make sure that the cake is completely cooled down before wrapping it up in plastic wrap and freezing it. Individually wrapped lemon cake slices will last in the freezer for about two months.
OTHER GUILT FREE RECIPES
- Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower Chowder
- Skinny Tropical Pineapple Smoothie
- Skinny Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Weight Watchers Taco Soup
- Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
- 15.25 ounces lemon cake mix (1 box)
- 5.3 ounces lemon Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the inside of a bundt pan. Set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Then turn the cake out onto a serving plate. Cut into 12 slices.
- To make the glaze: Whisk all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
- WW 1 point per slice (without icing) based on 12 slices
- Nutritional information is for the cake only. The glaze is not included.
I’m confused. The carbohydrate and sugar numbers per serving of this cake are far great than one point. Can you please explain? Thanks.
Emily V says
Did you calculate the info in WW? I did, and it shows that each slice is 8 points!!!
Emily V says
How does this recipe calculate to 1 point? The calories, fat, sugar, and carbs are way too high for that.
Victoria Jaramillo says
OMG, so I tried this recipe for my Hubby’s birthday to make a healthier cake as we are on WW. It was a HUGE hit, everyone LOVED it and now they want me to make everyone’s cakes this way lol WW aside, this cake is delicious!!!! No one will even be able to tell this a healthier recipe. And the recipe is so versatile!! Thank you for posting this!
It’s not a healthy option, please calculate the points, I did and find that that cake alone is 6 points!!
I put the recipe in my WW app and 1/12th cake came to 1 point. I am going to try pineapple next. Everyone loved this cake! Thank you for posting!