Yep, I have another outstanding recipe with jalapeno and bacon! The combination of flavors is so incredible and I enjoy trying new recipes with these ingredients. The weather is beautiful and it is time for a lot of fun times outside with family and friends! I had a Cinco de Mayo party at my house and there was a huge buffet of amazing appetizers. One of the appetizers I made was a Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball and it was really delicious! It was a big hit at the party and a great addition to the assortment of tasty food! I absolutely will be making Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Balls for summer parties! I found a cheese ball recipe here and added bacon pieces and chopped jalapenos. YUMMY! Give it a try for your next get together and watch it disappear!!!
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pieces I used the packaged Crumbled 100% Real Bacon from Costco
- 2-3 jalapenos seeded and chopped (I used 3)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- buttery crackers
- Mix the sour cream with ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smoothly combined
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and jalapenos to the bowl, and mix together until thoroughly blended
- Chill the mixture for 5 minutes, then shape into a ball
- Place the pecans into a shallow bowl, and roll all sides of the cheese ball in the pecans to coat
- Serve immediately with buttery crackers
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!