Your favorite holiday coffee drink is transformed into a decadent dessert perfect for sharing in this Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu!
Nothing gets me into holiday mode quicker than ordering my first peppermint mocha of the season from my favorite coffee house. One sip and I am ready to tackle the gift shopping, and the cookie baking, and the Christmas tree hunting all while humming along with my favorite Christmas carols. There is just something about that creamy chocolate and peppermint combo that just says the holidays have finally arrived. But there is only one problem with my favorite festive coffee drink- you can’t really share it with those you love during the holiday season, can you? That it is until now, folks! That peppermint mocha flavor that we all love is soaked into each and every bite of this Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu recipe that I am sharing with you all today.
PEPPERMINT MOCHA TIRAMISU
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Layers of creamy chocolate, rich coffee, and festive peppermint make this no-bake tiramisu the perfect dessert for that upcoming holiday party or get-together. I mean, don’t we all have enough going on during the busy holidays already? That is why I love having no-fuss dessert recipes like this one on hand. Simply layer the coffee-soaked ladyfingers with the creamy chocolate filling, cover and refrigerate, and top with crushed candy canes right before serving. No one has to know how easy and quick this impressive Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu is to make! It can be our little secret.
- 1 package 3-7 oz depending on length ladyfingers, split
- 1/2 strongly brewed coffee + 1 tbsp sugar mixed in
- 1 3.9 oz package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping topping thawed
- 2 candy canes unwrapped and crushed
- Strongly brew a cup of coffee. While still hot, mix in the sugar. Allow to cool to warm.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the chocolate pudding mix & cold milk. Then beat in the mascarpone cheese & peppermint extract until smooth & creamy. Fold in the whipped topping. Set aside.
- Arrange half of the ladyfingers in the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking pan. Brush the ladyfingers with about half of the cooled coffee.
- Spread half of the pudding/mascarpone cheese mixture over the ladyfingers in the dish. Cover with the remaining ladyfingers; then brush the second layer of ladyfingers with the remaining coffee. Top with the remaining pudding/mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 4 hours & up to overnight. Top with the crushed candy canes right before serving. Enjoy immediately. You can cover & refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days.
If you loved this recipe, you might also like my…