These Caramel Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies are an over the top dessert that’s a must for your holiday baking!
CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL COOKIES!
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Do you love peanut butter cookies? If so, you will go crazy over these Caramel Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies. How do I know, my peanut butter loving hubby loves these cookies.
The peanut butter cookies are delicious by themselves, but the caramel bits and crushed pretzels take them to a whole new level with added sweet and salty flavors.
Real Housemoms TV
With the holidays here, cookie baking is in full swing and these Caramel Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange party or as holiday gifts.
Easy, delicious and inexpensive to make, these cookies make excellent holiday gifts.
Really, who needs a reason to make these awesome cookies. Make them anytime for a sweet snack.
However, if you are baking cookies now, be sure to add these Caramel Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies to your holiday baking list in addition to chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, and oatmeal cookies.
Be sure not to over bake these cookies. I also recommend using fresh baking soda and baking powder in order to get the best results.
If you have any cookies left over (which I would be surprised if you did) store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
Go ahead and bake up a batch today!
- 1/2 cup 8 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons buttermilk or regular milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Mix in vanilla and buttermilk (or milk.)
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Stir in pretzels and caramel bits until thoroughly distributed.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a baking rack.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!