Toast to the warm summer months with this fun cocktail! HARD RASPBERRY LEMONADE is simple to make and great for serving a crowd of thirsty guests!
Cheers to summer! I know most folks are super happy with the return of warm weather. I live in Northern California so I may need a few of these Hard Raspberry Lemonade Cocktails to get me through summer. In about a month every time I leave my house I will feel like a vampire touched by sunlight that is bursting into flames!
It. Is. That. Hot.
The older I get, the hotter it feels. I thought I was supposed to feel colder as I got older. Maybe that comes much later.
So needless to say, cold refreshing drinks are an absolute necessity. And a spiked refreshing drink is just a bonus!
I am far from being a master mixologist. Like my cooking I tend to keep it simple when it comes to cocktails. Because after a few cocktails it needs to be easy. And when it is eleventy-million degrees outside you just don’t really feel very motivated.
This Spiked Lemonade is great because it only has a few ingredients. There are no fancy alcohols needed. The simple syrup is even made the lazy way . . . in the microwave.
Celebrate this summer the right way: Cold, Refreshing and Boozy!
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice (3-4 lemons)
- Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries (frozen raspberries are great too and work as ice)
- 1 Cup Vodka (adjust this to your preferences)
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- Microwave water and sugar for 90 seconds. Stir and allow to cool in refrigerator.
- Combine all ingredients in large pitcher. Can be served immediately or refrigerate 1-2 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve over ice.
More To Sip On. . .