Garlic Parmesan Oven Roasted Cauliflower is a wonderfully delicious healthy savory side dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal or as a Thanksgiving or holiday side dish.
I love roasted vegetables, especially cauliflower. There is something about roasting that really brings out the flavor of the cauliflower.
I had never had roasted cauliflower before until I was an adult. I tried it when we went to a local mediterranean restaurant, and it tasted amazing! I never knew cauliflower could taste like that. I had to make that and home.
You can’t believe how easy this is to make and yet it has so much flavor. It requires only 5 ingredients (excluding salt and pepper). Toss everything together, spread it out on a baking sheet, and then let the oven do all the work. The hardest part is waiting for it to finish baking.
Be sure to try roasting other vegetables as well, such as asparagus, broccoli, or sweet potatoes. I love roasted asparagus as you can tell in my other post. However, my favorite roasted vegetable is cauliflower.
For which occasion will you make this Garlic Parmesan Oven Roasted Cauliflower?
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix together olive oil, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Add in the cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Spread evening on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
If you like this recipe try my Oven Roasted Garlic Herb Parmesan Potatoes.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!