Bring your family and friends around the dinner table with our Christmas Dinner Meal Plan! Each recipe is a family favorite from our house to yours to celebrate the season!
Christmas is just a couple days away and I can’t wait for some quality time with my family. We bake cookies, sit on the couch and snuggle, watch Christmas movies, and hide from the cold outside. It’s the best! Then comes a traditional Christmas dinner. I fill our table with a yummy holidays ham, our favorite sides, and a few Christmas desserts we all love. Our Christmas dinner menu doesn’t vary too much from year to year, save for the swapping of a side dish or drink that we couldn’t get enough of that year. These Christmas dinner ideas will help you celebrate the holiday season with your loved ones and fill your hearts and stomachs with joy!
CHRISTMAS DINNER MEAL PLAN
Like these recipes? Pin them to your CHRISTMAS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Christmas Drink Recipes
- Andes Mint Martini – Chocolatey and minty, this martini is a holiday party starter!
- Cranberry Vodka Punch – I make this punch every year for the holidays! It’s a family favorite!!
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate – No one can resist a hot cup of this hot chocolate!
- Eggnog Martini – Turn your favorite holiday drink into a crave-able cocktail!
Christmas Appetizer Recipes
- Mushroom Sausage Bites – These delicious bites are oh so poppable!
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Crescent Roll Christmas Tree – This appetizer is always to first to be devoured at Christmas!
- Mini Pork, Apple & Sage Sausage Rolls – I bet you can’t eat just one!
- Citrus Herb Marinated Olives – Bright, briny, and addictive, these olives are great!
Christmas Side Dish Recipes
- Grandma’s Potatoes – We serve these potatoes for all our holiday meals! We make a double batch so we don’t run out and have the extra the next day!
- Bacon & Onion Green Beans – Bacon and green beans are a match made in flavor heaven!
- Brown Butter Carrots – These carrots are loaded with flavor and SO easy to make!
- Pineapple Casserole – One bite of this casserole and you’ll be hooked!
Christmas Main Dish Recipes
- Apricot Glazed Ham – Need a break from the regular pineapple or brown sugar glazed ham? This one is my favorite!
- Beef en Croute – Make dinner extra fancy with this French beef dish!
Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Christmas Wreath Cookies – So fun and easy to make! The kids love helping with these cookies!
- Peppermint Bark Merginues – Busting with minty freshness, these meringues are a must have!
- Crock Pot Salty Sweet Candy – Easiest Christmas treat ever!
- Salted Pretzel & Caramel Fudge – Sweet, salty, chocolatey, and CRAZY good!
- Believe Banner Printable – Add some last minute decor to your dining room for Christmas dinner!
- Roll A Snowman Printable Game – Grab the family, a couple of dice, and print out this fun game to get the party started!
- Free Printable Holiday Boozy Bottle Gift Tags – Bringing a bottle of wine or a nice whiskey for your holiday host? Add a festive gift tag to complete the package!
- Printable Holiday Gift Tags – Add some extra cheer to the gifts under your tree this year with these printable gift tags!
Our favorite kitchen tools for making Christmas dinner
- Baking Dish
- 2-Quart Casserole Dish
- Baking Sheet
- Stand Mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Crock Pot
- Christmas Tablecloth
- Cookie Plate
- Serving Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!