This Andes Mint Martini is the perfect decadent dessert cocktail for the winter months!
Hi there! I’m so excited to be posting my first recipe on Real Housemoms! I have loved this site for a long time, and its an honor to contribute! I love to create easy and delicious recipes that anyone can make, and everyone will love. I started The Cookie Rookie as a way to document my journey to learn how to cook, and before I knew it I had found my passion. If I can do it, you can definitely do it!! One of my favorite types of recipes to create are easy cocktails. You can’t go wrong with a delicious and quick adult beverage at the end of the day. This Andes Mint Martini hits the spot.
Can you believe its almost the holidays?? Winter is officially knocking on the door, and Christmas will be here before we know it. One of my favorite flavors of the season is mint. Mint chocolate is even better. This easy martini is made in minutes by melting andes mint baking chips and adding in some other ingredients (give me the vodka!). It’s the perfect sweet treat to share with friends. I’m sipping on one as we speak, and I think you’re going to like it!
Cheers new friends!
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 bag (10 oz) Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- 6 ounces (roughly 2 shots) good quality vodka
- chocolate syrup and whipped cream/cool whip for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream over low/medium heat until barely boiling. As soon as you start to see bubbles, take off of heat and add the baking chips. Stir until the chocolate is fully melted. Set aside or place in fridge until cooled.
- In a shaker, combine 1/4 of the chocolate mixture, 1.5 ounces of the vodka, and ice. Shake to mix and to cool. Pour into a martini glass.
- Repeat three more times, using all of the chocolate mixture
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sauce (optional)
Please check out some of my other favorite fall/winter cocktails!