My kids (and husband) love pancakes and Brownie Pancakes are their new favorite! I love making different types of pancakes, including Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, and these are just as amazing! They are extra special for breakfast since they could easily pass as a dessert! Who couldn’t resist brownies, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream first thing in the morning? My son’s friend slept over last week and before we headed out to the aquatic center, I made Brownie Pancakes for the kids! They loved them and could not stop eating them. I could not make the pancakes fast enough! My daughter’s birthday is coming up and she already requested these for her big day! Not only are they super delicious, but they are really easy to make, so go ahead and surprise your kids (husbands and significant others) with some Brownie Pancakes! I saw this recipe at inspired taste.
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Betty Crocker Premium brownie mix from l lb 2.4-oz box
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat, then spray with cooking spray or grease with vegetable oil or butter
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick, brownie mix, milk and eggs until blended Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle or skillet and cook until edges are dry
- Flip and continue to cook pancakes are cooked through
- Stack pancakes on individual plates then top each with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles
Real Housemoms TV
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!