This simple 3-ingredient White Chocolate Fudge is a sweet and fun way to celebrate any holiday with loved ones!
It takes three ingredients and 5 minutes to prep this creamy and delicious White Chocolate Fudge. Melt, pour, decorate, and chill this delightfully cute and festive fudge to share with your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
WHO DOESN’T LOVE FUDGE?
I mean, honestly, who doesn’t!? Soft, creamy, and served slightly chilled, this super easy recipe is a massive hit in my house! Grab the kids and the sprinkles and have some fun together decorating this lovable treat.
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Cookies – These sweet and tart cookies are a great way to add a little tang to your dessert!
- Brownie Fruit Pizza – Add a side of fresh fruit – and brownie – to your Valentine’s dessert party!
Condensed Milk: It’s super important to use sweetened condensed milk! No substitutions here, or your final product won’t be sweet, fudgy perfection!
Chocolate: You’ll need 4 cups of white chocolate chips. That’s equivalent to two 12-ounce bags.
Add-ins: Throw in a splash of vanilla extract to flavor to drive home the white chocolate flavor of this fudge.
Toppings: Go wild with your favorite sprinkles to add some flare to these festive treats!
HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
STEP ONE: Start by lining an 8-inch by 8-inch pan with parchment paper and spraying it lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Next, combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the condensed milk and chocolate for 1 minute and stir the mixture. Continue to microwave for 30-second intervals until the chocolate is fully melted.
STEP TWO: Stir the vanilla extract into the chocolate mixture before transferring it to the parchment-lined pan. Spread the fudge out evenly using a spoon or an offset spatula. If you are adding sprinkles to the top of your fudge, make sure to add them while it is still soft so they set into the finished product.
STEP THREE: Once decorated, place the fudge in the fridge and allow it to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. When you are ready to serve, remove the fudge from the refrigerator and cut it into little squares. Serve this White Chocolate Fudge slightly chilled so it’ll hold its shape.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Feel free to cut through the parchment paper lining when cutting the fudge squares. This helps keep the fudge from sticking to your cutting board and the other pieces of fudge when storing it. The parchment paper is really easy to peel right off the bottom of each square when you’re ready to eat.
- This fudge is very soft. If you want a firmer fudge, add 5 cups of white chocolate chips instead.
- I used Valentine’s Day sprinkles this time, but you can easily swap your sprinkles to match any occasion. Easter sprinkles, 4th of July sprinkles, Christmas sprinkles, and rainbow are all great options!
HOW TO SWITCH UP THIS FUDGE RECIPE
This recipe works with any type of chocolate chip, so feel free to switch it up! Milk chocolate and dark chocolate are both delicious options. Sometimes I add some crushed Oreos and make a Cookies n Cream Fudge! Also, don’t forget that this fudge is a year-round recipe that can be dressed up to celebrate any holiday- not just Valentine’s Day!
HOW LONG DOES FUDGE LAST
I prefer slightly chilled fudge, so I store it in the fridge. You can store any leftover fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month. Condensed milk fudge will also last for about two weeks at room temperature in an airtight container.
You can freeze fudge for up to 3 months by wrapping each piece in wax paper and storing them in an airtight container.
OTHER SWEET VALENTINE’S TREATS
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Mini Raspberry Mouse Cakes
- Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Strawberry Dessert Nachos
- Love Potion Cocktail
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Coat with non-stick cooking spray. set aside.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and then stir the mixture together. If the chocolate hasn’t fully melted, microwave it for an additional 30 seconds and stir. Repeat as needed. Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the vanilla extract.
- Transfer the fudge to the prepared pan and spread it out evenly using the back of a spoon or an offset spatula. Decorate the top of the fudge with sprinkles while the fudge is still soft. (This way the sprinkles will stick once it sets up.)
- Place the fudge in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove the fudge from the fridge and cut it into small squares. (I usually cut a 5×5 grid to get 25 pieces.) Serve slightly chilled.
- This is a very soft fudge. If you want a fudge that is a little firmer (and sturdier), use 5 cups of white chocolate chips instead of the recommended 4 cups.
- Store any leftover fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month or freeze fro up to 3 months (individually wrapped in waxed paper).
- You can swap in different themed sprinkles to match any occasion – holidays, birthdays, bridal showers, etc.