All the creamy coffee flavor you love whipped up in a 10-minute, no-bake Tiramisu Dip that’s absolutely perfect for any occasion!
If there is anything better than a delicious, classic Italian tiramisu, it’s this ridiculously easy Tiramisu Dip! Blended with whipped cream, mascarpone, cream cheese, and espresso beans, then sprinkled with cocoa and served with Ladyfingers, this recipe does NOT disappoint!
Tiramisu Dip is Easy and Elegant!
Sometimes, I want to be elegant and impressive—Frilly and fancy. You know what I mean? But seriously, who has the time for that?
That’s why I LOVE this Tiramisu Dip recipe for entertaining!
This dessert has all the traditional ingredients of a tempting tiramisu (but no raw eggs!), so the taste is out of this world! Plus, there’s no baking, so in only 10 minutes, you can make this luxurious, decadent dessert to impress your guests!
Other Tiramisu Recipes
- When you DO have the time to be genuinely fancy, try this classic Italian Tiramisu!
- Or, for a twist on the classic dessert with the simplicity of the Tiramisu Dip, you’ll love this No Bake Cinnamon Tiramisu!
Creamy: This dip depends on rich, creamy ingredients like cream cheese, mascarpone, and heavy whipping cream, sweetened with vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
Coffee: One tablespoon of ground espresso beans – but the espresso flavor shines, so go for high-quality, fresh beans! You can also use ground coffee, but espresso will give the dip a more robust coffee flavor.
Cookie: Ladyfingers make up the traditional cookie layer of tiramisu, so it’s the obvious choice for a dipping cookie!
How to Make Tiramisu Dip
STEP ONE: Stir one tablespoon of finely ground espresso beans into one cup of heavy cream. Set that aside to steep.
STEP TWO: Place 4 ounces of softened cream cheese into a medium bowl. Blend with the vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the espresso/cream mixture and whip to form fluffy, soft peaks.
STEP THREE: Scoop the dip into pretty bowls and chill for 20 minutes.
STEP FOUR: Remove from fridge, sprinkle with cocoa powder, and serve with ladyfingers.
Tips for Success
- The quality of this dessert entirely depends on the quality of your ingredients. Stick with heavy whipping cream, and don’t be tempted to use Cool Whip or canned whipped cream. This shortcut can make your dip feel oily instead of creamy.
- Tiramisu dip is best if chilled for 20-30 minutes before serving.
- If Ladyfingers aren’t readily available, vanilla wafers or a simple biscotti will also work with this dip.
What is Tiramisu?
Tiramisu (teer-uh-mee-soo) is a delicate coffee-flavored Italian dessert with layers of custard, espresso, eggs, sugar, ladyfingers, Marsala wine, and cocoa. The name means “pick me up,” as it contains two caffeinated ingredients and a little booze.
What is Mascarpone?
Mascarpone (not “marscapone” as it is often mispronounced) is very similar to cream cheese and is often used interchangeably. The difference is that cream cheese is made from a blend of cream and milk, while mascarpone is made solely of heavy cream, giving it a richer feel and flavor.
Other Fast Fancy No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse
- No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie
- No Bake Lemon Ladyfinger Cheesecake
- No Bake Boston Cream Pie
- No Bake Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Pizza
- No Bake Apple Cheesecake Dip
- Lemon Raspberry No Bake Pie
- Perfectly Easy No Bake Cheesecake
- In a small bowl, mix together the heavy whipping cream and ground espresso beans. Set aside to steep.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Add the mascarpone cheese to the bowl and mix until combined and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl and beat until there are no lumps.
- Pour the espresso whipping cream into the bowl and beat on medium speed until the dip has reached soft peaks. The more air you beat into the dip, the larger yield will be. It should be between 3.5 and 4 cups.
- Scoop the dip into a serving bowl or rectangular pan. Sprinkle the top with cocoa powder. Serve with ladyfingers or vanilla wafers for dipping.