Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Dip a cheesy chili dip with all the flavors of a fiesta right in your mouth. This recipe makes a large batch, so it’s a great dish to serve for your next party!
This is one of those best crock pot recipes that literally could snack on all day long. Comfort food at its best. Chicken, cheese, chili seasonings and did I mention cheese? This is a perfect dish to pull up to a bag of chips, smoother a burrito with it or even just even eat with a spoon, which is exactly what my son Cannon, 5 years did.
Real Housemoms TV
I came up with this idea after thinking up the future football menus for football madness Sundays. My kids favorite is to make molten lava cakes for the Super Bowl and then of course your traditional queso. While I love queso I like to have a variety of kinds to have switching it up every so often. My kids love queso with chili. So naturally this is how I thought of it. I tend to lean towards chicken chili rather than the traditional beef chili, so that is when I thought about adding my favorite kind of chili with my kids favorite dip. And they collided into all kinds of awesomeness.
We would love to hear what your family loves for game day eating or parties, and be sure to try our other best crock pot recipes!
- 16 oz can dark red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 16 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 large white onion diced
- 10 ounce bag frozen corn
- 1 - 4 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 2 - 10 ounce cans diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 - 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 raw chicken breast cut into cubes
- 16 ounces Velveeta cut into cubes
- 1 cup milk
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to the slow cooker and set to high heat.
- Top tomatoes with black beans, kidney beans, green chiles and corn.
- Add in seasonings: cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning. Stir everything to combine.
- Add chicken breast directly on top of the tomato mixture.
- Add Velveeta cubes on top of the chicken.
- Pour milk over Velveeta.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove lid and stir to combine.
- Keep slow cooker on warm and serve.
- Great as a dip with taco chips, tortillas, crackers or even make as a topping to a burrito or taco salad.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!