Whip up this luscious Peaches and Cream Cocktail, then sit back and enjoy the fresh taste of summer all year long!
Peaches & Cream Cocktail is every bit as tempting as the name implies! Start with four simple ingredients – peach schnapps, whipped vodka, orange juice, and a splash of grenadine – then shake it up, splash it over ice, and sip it down! No blender is required!
Simply the Best Summer Cocktail Recipe
Who knew a grown-up drink could bring back such sweet memories of childhood? This cocktail tastes like a frozen peach slush blended with an orange creamsicle! Fruity and refreshing (like this classic Fuzzy Navel) AND quick and easy!
I love to play bartender at home – especially on hot summer nights by the pool or when we have friends over for a backyard party! It’s so much fun to create fruity mixed drinks, and this Peaches and Cream Cocktail recipe is one of the best!
Other Recipes like Peaches and Cream
If you love the peach and orange combo as much as I do, try these drink recipes!
- What could be better than a Boozy Peachsicle? SO refreshing!
- And this Frozen Peach & Orange Margarita tastes like a beach vacation!
Fruity: Peach Schnapps and orange juice are the winning combination for the peaches and cream cocktail!
Creamy: The vanilla cream component of this drink comes from 2 ounces of whipped vodka. Yes, WHIPPED vodka!
Sweet: Just a splash of grenadine rounds out the sweetness perfectly!
How to Make a Peaches and Cream Cocktail
STEP ONE: Add the peach schnapps, whipped vodka, and orange juice to a cocktail shaker.
STEP TWO: Get your KC and the Sunshine Band on and Shake, Shake! Then, strain the cocktail into a tall glass filled with ice.
STEP THREE: Slowly pour a splash of grenadine into the glass so it sinks to the bottom. Add a peach slice and orange slice for garnish, and drink up!
Tips for Success
- The bigger the ice cubes, the better! Your drinks cool faster, and the ice melts slower, leaving your drinks fresh for longer!
- Any old orange juice works for this recipe, but if you can get your hands on some fresh squeezed O.J. (or squeeze some yourself), it elevates this cocktail to superstar status!
What is Whipped Vodka?
Whipped Vodka is the bomb! It’s a vodka infused with sweet vanilla and whipped cream. Don’t worry – it’s still dairy-free, but the infusion of the creamy vanilla flavor shines in the taste!
Can I Make Peach Cocktails Ahead of Time?
Absolutely! Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher or large jar. Seal the lid. Now it’s ready to serve later in the day – give it a good shake before serving!
Other Creative Cocktail Recipes
- Grasshopper Cocktail
- Hurricane Cocktail
- Graveyard Ghost Cocktail
- Candy Corn Cocktail
- Green Goblin Cocktail
- Love Potion Cocktail
- Painkiller Cocktail
- Dark and Stormy Cocktail
- Pot o’ Gold Cocktail
*This post was originally posted on 06/12/2015.
- Pour the peach schnapps, whipped vodka, and orange juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Pour in the grenadine slowly so it sinks to the bottom of the cocktail. Garnish with a peach and orange slice. Serve immediately.