I love Mexican food! I love chips and salsa, always eat way too much of them at restaurants, and can barely touch my dinner. When I discovered this salsa recipe, I made it the next day, realized how similar it was to restaurant salsa, and have made it several times for family and friends. It tastes extremely fresh, is really simple to make, and is always a big hit! I also like to put the salsa on scrambled eggs. Put some out on Labor Day weekend and dip away!
- 28- ounce can whole tomatoes peeled with juice
- 2 10- ounce cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 jalapeño quartered and sliced thin
- ½ cup cilantro
- Juice from ½ a fresh lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Add all ingredients to a food processor
- Pulse until you get desired consistency
- Pour in a bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips
Recipe from: browneyedbaker
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!