Made with a blend of sweet peach schnapps and orange juice, this Fuzzy Navel is sure to give you all those feel-good summertime vibes!
It is already shaping up to be a pretty warm summer this year! I have spent lots of evenings in the backyard with the family or relaxing on the deck with a fruity cocktail in hand and honestly, I am not complaining! Recently, I have even rediscovered some of my favorite classic cocktails, like the Mai Tai and this simple yet satisfying Fuzzy Navel recipe. I knew there was a reason why summer was my favorite season!
Like this recipe? Pin it to your COCKTAILS board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
If you are in search of the easiest to mix, most crowd-pleasing cocktail there is, then you have come to the right place! No one can deny how well the flavors of peach and orange work together to create the perfect sweet and tangy cocktail. In other words, even people who claim not to like fruity drinks suddenly change their minds when I offer them a glass of this summer sip.
FUZZY NAVEL INGREDIENTS
- Peach Schnapps- For this recipe, you will use equal amounts of peach schnapps and orange juice (3 oz. each per serving). For a “hairier” variation, you may decide to substitute some peach schnapps for peach-flavored vodka. Fuzzy Navel vodka cocktails will have a little bit of a harder punch.
- Orange Juice- For an out of this world drink, fresh-squeezed orange juice is a must! However, if I can’t commit to fresh-squeezed, I usually grab Simply Orange from the refrigerator section of my local store.
- Ice- Since this recipe is already very simple, so I’ll let you decide if you prefer cubed ice or crushed ice.
HOW TO MAKE A FUZZY NAVEL
Is there a cocktail as easy and as summery as a Fuzzy Navel? I think not! With just 2 ingredients, this is the perfect summer drink.
- First, add equal parts peach schnapps and orange juice to a highball glass.
- After that add ice and stir to combine.
- Finally, take a sip and enjoy the reward for your hard work!
WHY IS IT CALLED A FUZZY NAVEL?
Think of the fuzzy navel as a delicious peach-flavored screwdriver! Simple, sweet, and deliciously refreshing, this cocktail gets its name from the two fruits that give it its signature sweetness. The “fuzzy” refers to peach fuzz and the “navel” refers to the popular variety of oranges.
So it turns out, the entire recipe is actually hidden in the name. Now if you ever draw a blank on the Fuzzy Navel recipe just remember this fun fact and you’ll be sipping on a proper Fuzzy Navel drink in no time!
TRY THESE OTHER DELICIOUS SUMMER SIPS
- Strawberry Mango Moscato Punch
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri
- Hawaiian Stone Sour
- Rose Spritzer
- Mai Tai
- More DRINK recipes…
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS FUZZY NAVEL COCKTAIL RECIPE
Cocktail Glasses: These are my go-to cocktail glasses for entertaining and I absolutely love them!
Pitcher: If you happen to be serving a crowd, this pitcher will help you to keep everyone’s glasses full!
- 3 ounces peach schnapps
- 3 ounces orange juice
- Add peach schnapps and orange juice to a glass with ice and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice will give this cocktail the best taste.
- This drink can be made in any size so long as the ratios of the liquids are equal.