Enjoy those relaxing beach vibes at home with Peach Mango Rum Splash, a tropical fruit drink that’s easy to make and a perfect way to unwind!
Busting with sweet fruit flavors and warm notes of rum, Peach Mango Rum Splash is a drink that is ideal for beating the heat and the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Gather up your peach mango juice, rum, Grand Marnier, grenadine and limes for a killer chill out drink!
A Big Splash of Yum
After a hectic day, I’m not looking for a drink recipe that requires a chemistry degree, and I’m looking forward to a drink that is simple to make and chill. Ok, most drinks aren’t complicated to make, but I lack the patience to concoct them on certain days! Peach Mango Rum Splash is the perfect blend of simple, tasty and refreshing, so it will always be my go-to drink when I’m sitting on the patio, imagining the waves crashing at the beach.
Other Recipes to Serve with Peach Mango Rum Splash
- Keep the stay-cation vibes going with Pineapple Mango Salsa– it’s a great appetizer and pairs perfectly with grilled chicken or fish for a special island dinner!
- Make a great chilled drink for the kids too, like this amazing Peach Mango Lemonade– they’ll get an ice cream headache trying to drink it all down quick!
Alcohol: For this drink, you will need silver rum, Grand Marnier and grenadine. Although it’s not alcoholic, it is easily found at every liquor store.
Juice: You will need peach mango juice but pick up an extra if you’ll be making extra drinks for all the friends stopping by.
Produce: Grab a couple of limes for both squeezing a little into each drink and garnishing the glasses.
How to Make Peach Mango Rum Splash
STEP ONE: In a shaker filled with ice, add the rum, Grand Marnier, grenadine and peach mango juice.
STEP TWO: Shake the drink for a few seconds to mix everything and then pour the drink into ice filled glasses.
STEP THREE: Squeeze a wedge of lime into the drink and garnish the glass with a slice of lime.
Tips for Success
- If you don’t have a shaker you can use a mason jar with a lid! Simply put a little ice into the jar, add the drink ingredients and screw the lid on. Shake the jar for a few seconds and then pour the drink into a glass.
- Do you like your drinks with a little fizz and fun bubbles? Try adding a little Prosecco or club soda/seltzer to the party for a bubbly rum splash!
- Peach mango juice is pretty easy to find but don’t worry if you can only find the juice with more fruit flavors mixed in, such as an orange peach mango- all of the flavors work with this recipe and you’ll still have a tropical escape!
Does rum go well with peaches?
Peaches are a more versatile fruit than most people give them credit for! Peaches pair well with a variety of other fruits for delicious sweet treats and are smashing with more savory foods like ham and herbs like basil. The light sweetness of peaches is perfect as a peach simple syrup to add to different liquors and is especially amazing with the warm spices in rum. While we don’t think of peaches as tropical, there is something special about them that is both refreshing and rejuvenating- exactly what we love in tropical drinks!
Can I use Malibu rum?
If your cabinet is stocked with Malibu rum and you’d rather use that, the great news is that, yes, you can totally use Malibu rum! The coconut flavors in Malibu can take your Peach Mango Rum Splash in a slightly more tropical direction, which no one would object to! Go with what you have and enjoy your beach patio party.
More favorite drinks to mix to unwind and enjoy the day.
- Tropical Moscato Sangria
- Strawberry Peach Frose
- Southern Spiked Peach Iced Tea
- White Peach Sangria
- Mango Mojitos
*This post was originally posted on 04/08/2014.
- 2 ounces silver rum
- 1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 4 ounces peach mango juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Squeeze of 1/4 lime
- Lime slice for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the rum, Grand Marnier, peach mango juice, and grenadine. Cover and shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into an ice-filled glass. Squeeze the lime over top of your drink and garnish with a lime slice. Serve immediately.
Jennie @themessybakerblog says
Wow, this is one good lookin’ cocktail. It reminds me of warmth and sand. Pinned.
Aubrey Cota says
Christine from Cook the Story says
This looks so refreshing!