This DIY EASTER PEEP WALL HANGING is a cute craft project to do with the kids for Easter!
Kids love Peeps, especially at Easter! So why not make a craft together that brightens up the room a little with some fun Easter decor, all the while giving a little nod to the holiday favorite treat! It actually would be SUPER cute to have each kid make one a little different and you could have a whole fun display – which would be adorable hanging in the kitchen or dining room! Just plan to have a few extra Peeps – at least one to craft with and one to eat! 😉
Real Housemoms TV
Other than being cute and fun, what’s great is that you don’t need many supplies. And you can get as creative as you like! We went with just some simple felt, but feel free to get creative!
- Embroidery loop
- White, dark green, light green, and yellow craft felt
- 1 Peep in choice of color
- Craft glue or hot glue
- Optional – mini pom poms
1. Begin by placing the white felt in the embroidery loop. Press the loop tightly to fit. Trim off any extra felt around the corners so the edges are clean.
2. Cut out the grass using the various colors of green felt. Cut a rectangle and fringe one side of each so you get the look of grass. Kids love helping with this part!
3. Cut out your sun by snipping a half circle and some small ray strips.
4. Start gluing the grass and sun into place on the white felt. Once these pieces are in place you can add some glue (be generous) to the back of the Peep and press it to the center of the loop. Let dry.
5. Optional: use mini pom poms for clouds, flowers, or Easter eggs in the grass.
6. Hang your Easter peep creation and enjoy!!
Isn’t it fun? The kids will love this!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!