Crunchy and fresh Chicken Caesar Wraps are hearty enough to fill you up but light enough to make the perfect guilt-free lunch!
Packed with protein, fresh veggies, and a creamy dressing, this Chicken Caesar Wrap is perfect for when you need a quick and simple lunch. Ready in just 10 minutes, this healthy wrap takes everyone’s favorite salad and elevates it to a meal of its own!
WAY BETTER THAN A SALAD!
Your favorite Caesar salad just went from a side dish to a whole meal with this amazing Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe! Warm days always make me crave salad so I love that I can enjoy a fresh crunchy salad and not be hungry an hour later!
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH CHICKEN CAESAR WRAPS
- Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips – These homemade chips are perfectly seasoned and add the best extra crunch to your lunch.
- Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad – If you’re in a slightly more indulgent mood, a little pasta salad is never a bad idea!
Chicken: This recipe uses cooked, chopped chicken breast. It can be prepared any way you like it so this recipe is great to make with leftover chicken!
Lettuce: You’ll need 2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce.
Filling: It wouldn’t be a Caesar wrap without croutons, bacon bits, Caesar dressing, and of course freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Wrap: This recipe will make 2 wraps, so you’ll need 2 tortillas. I used 10-inch tortillas because they’re big enough to fold up like a burrito.
HOW TO MAKE A CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP
STEP ONE: In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped chicken breast, lettuce, croutons, Caesar salad dressing, bacon bits, and parmesan cheese. Mix the ingredients, stirring to combine, and evenly coat in dressing.
STEP TWO: Lay out the tortilla wraps and divide the Caesar salad mix in half onto each tortilla. Wrap up each tortilla like a burrito and place onto a plate. Serve with chips, chopped veggies, or fresh fruit.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- I like to add fresh chopped cherry tomatoes and fresh ground pepper to this chicken wrap too! The tomatoes give a great fresh burst of flavor that really brightens everything up.
- This Caesar wrap is so easy to make that I like to grill a few chicken breasts at the start of the week and have them ready to go when I’m craving a lunch wrap.
HOW LONG DOES CAESAR SALAD LAST IN THE FRIDGE?
The good news is that this recipe only makes two wraps so you shouldn’t have to worry about storing leftovers. Dressed salad is never the same after a day in the fridge, but it’s still perfectly fine to eat!
I recommend if you’re planning on eating one wrap now, and saving one for later – only put salad dressing on the half of the salad mix. Wait to dress and wrap the second half when you plan to eat it so the croutons won’t get soggy and the lettuce doesn’t wilt.
Undressed salad keeps its crunch a lot longer so your wrap will taste much better the next day if you add the dressing right before you eat it.
HOW DID CAESAR SALAD GET ITS NAME?
Caesar salad has been around for almost a century, but did you know that it actually originated in Tijuana, Mexico!? We all owe a huge thank you to an Italian immigrant named Caesar Cardini for this amazingly creamy and savory salad. This delicious Chicken Caesar Wrap would not exist without him!
OTHER LIGHT AND FRESH RECIPES
- Grilled Veggie Pesto Flatbread
- Skinny Mexican Street Corn
- Sweet Potato Burrito Bowls
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Strawberry Salsa
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast chopped
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon crumbled (or bacon bits)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 large tortillas (10-inches)
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- Add the chicken, lettuce, croutons, dressing, bacon, and Parmesan (tomato and pepper too if using) to a large mixing bowl. Toss until well combined and evenly coated in the dressing.
- Place half of the salad mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up like a burrito and serve with chips or fruit.