Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis are the perfect easy and refreshing cocktail for spring or summer!
I love that it’s officially Spring! I feel like we have been waiting and waiting. Spring means BBQs, nights by the fire pit, and cocktails on the deck! My favorite easy cocktail to sip for Spring and Summer are Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis. The perfect flavor combination!
The vibrant and sweet raspberry mixed with the tart and bright lemon…perfection! I paired it with Red Berry Vodka for an extra kick. Cheers!
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries plus more for garnish
- 3-4 ounces Pearl Red Berry Vodka or your favorite quality vodka
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice plus lemon slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup lemon lime soda
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Muddle raspberries with sugar. Press through a wire mesh strainer to remove seeds. Press the berries down to release as much juice as possible.
- Mix raspberry puree, vodka, soda, lemon juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour and serve! Garnish with lemons and raspberries if desired.
Be sure to stop by The Cookie Rookie for more cocktail inspiration! Here are a couple favorites!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!