Strawberry Salsa is amazing! My parents were here visiting and we made Mahi Mahi one night for dinner. We put this salsa on top of the fish and it was absolutely delicious! Strawberry Salsa is fresh, healthy, and tasty and the perfect addition to dinner! It would also be yummy over chicken or with chips. My brother-in-law’s father has a recipe book full of incredible family recipes and they were so generous to share the book with me. I have already tried a couple awesome recipes and can’t wait to try many more!
- Combine strawberries, red pepper, green pepper, tomato, anaheim pepper, cilantro, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine honey and lemon juice
- Toss honey mixture over strawberry mixture
- Stir well to combine
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
- Serve over fish or chicken or with tortilla chips