This Blackberry Lemonade is a refreshing drink that is easy to make and will taste great every single time!
Happy Spring RH family! So excited to be here with you sharing this amazing, refreshing drink today. First can I admit something to you. Okay two things. I do not remember drinking that much or if any lemonade growning up. We were tea drinkers. There was ALWAYS cold ice tea in the fridge. I’m from the south y’all so that may explain it. Second, I guess this won’t shock you now, I’ve never made homemade lemonade. I mean I kind of knew how to do it but actually making it has never happened.
That’s one thing I love about being here on RH because I get the opportunity to try to make new things and then share it with you! If I can do it, so can you!
So making this easy recipe all come together takes 3 steps. The first step is squeezing the lemons. The second step would be to make a blackberry sauce. Which by the way have you guys seen Aubrey’s blackberry sauce? It looks amazing! Totally trying it next time with her sauce! The third step is making a simple syrup. When all of it is done you just add the it together, pour it over some ice, water and bam! Blackberry Lemonade! ENJOY!
- 2/3 cups lemon juice about 3 lemons
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- Squeeze your lemons and set aside in a large bowl.
To Make the Blackberry Sauce:
- Add water, sugar and blackberries to a medium pot.
- Boil on high for 5 minutes. When done place a strainer over a medium bowl. Strain to catch the blackberries. Press any additional liquid out. Allow sauce to cool for 5 minutes. Add to lemon juice.
To Make The Simple Syrup:
- Add to medium pot water and sugar. Allow to boil about 2 minutes till water looks clear. Add to lemon juice.
- In a 60 ounce pitcher add 3 cups of ice (or more if you like more ice) pour in lemon juice mixture.
- Add 2 cups cold water. Stir.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Keep refrigerated!
Other recipes yo may enjoy: