Hi everyone! I’m Christina from It’s a Keeper! Once a month, I’m going to be stopping by Real Housemoms to share one of my favorite recipes with you! This week, I’m sharing one of my favorite appetizer recipes – White Pizza Dip.
There is a restaurant in our area that makes THE BEST white pizza. They are known throughout the land for their white pizza and it’s no wonder. It has a thick, double crust, lots of gooey cheeses, sliced onions and plenty of Rosemary (my favorite part!). I love everything about this pizza.
When I first came across this recipe for White Pizza Dip, I wondered if it could stand up to the real thing.
Let’s just say, I was not disappointed! And, neither were my friends.
I was blown away by how incredibly easy this pizza dip is to make. It will take you longer to clean the baking dish than it will to throw this dip together.
Plus, you could easily mix it up ahead of time and bake it off when you’re ready to eat it so it’s nice and hot. And, bubbly and cheesey. Or, you could make it in a mini slow cooker to keep it warm.
I like to serve pita chips with or baguette slices. But, let’s be honest. It’s good on just about anything — bread sticks, pretzels, broccoli or even just a spoon!
People tend to go crazy over this stuff. At least, my family and friends do. It’s one of those recipes that you will be asked to bring to parties. Just be prepared. Trust me.
I want to leave you with a word of caution…it is very hard to stop eating this dip once you’ve started. Keep that in mind! Enjoy!
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix
- 1-16 oz container sour cream
- 1cup (8 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow, 1 quart casserole, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella on top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot with slices of Italian or French bread or your favorite cracker.