Cucumber Punch is extremely refreshing, light, and perfect for warm days. Spring has not officially started, according to the date, but I have a feeling it is almost over, weather wise, in Arizona. We have had a couple weeks of amazing weather and it has been absolutely perfect for spending days outside. However, this week is already going to be 90 for a couple of days, then high 80s for awhile. That makes me a little nervous for the blazing hot weather that is coming. We had a surprisingly cold winter and with the last couple weeks being so nice, I forget what the 115 days feel like. I will remember soon enough and my family and I will be enjoying a lot of Cucumber Punch to help us hydrate in the hot weather.
Two weeks ago, we went to our friend’s house for a birthday party and they served yummy Cucumber Punch. It was a huge hit and we kept refilling our cups. The kids loved it as well and I heard several people asking for the recipe. It is really easy to make, only uses a few ingredients, and tastes awesome! We are having some friends over this weekend for a little St. Patrick’s Day fun and since it is going to be really warm and we need a drink with some green, Cucumber Punch is an excellent choice for a crowd! Aubrey has some Key Lime Whipped Vodka and I borrowed some to try in the punch. The adults can put a shot in their glass for a fabulous addition and a little kick!
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 2 liter bottle DIET 7-up
- 12 oz can frozen limeade a little thawed
- bag of crushed ice cubes
- optional- Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka
- Get frozen limeade out of the freezer and let it thaw a little bit
- Slice cucumber into thin pieces
- Lay cucumber slices on the bottom of a large bowl
- Pour bag of crushed ice on top of cucumber slices
- Pour limeade on top of crushed ice
- Pour the DIET 7-up over the limeade
- Let it sit in the bowl for an hour
- Stir the punch
- Pour into a large pitcher and serve
- Optional-adults may add a shot of key lime whipped vodka to their glass of punch
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!