Light and refreshing Cucumber Punch is perfect for the whole family or can be turned into a yummy cocktail for grown-ups!
Crisp, cold and refreshing Cucumber Punch is the perfect mix of tart and sweet! This fizzy punch is perfect on warm days and as a bonus it doubles as delicious cocktail when you add a splash of Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka!
PUNCH UP YOUR PUNCH
You’ll feel cool as a cucumber sipping on this sweet and tangy Cucumber Punch. My kids love this punch so I always whip up a pitcher of it for backyard dinners and my husband and I treat ourselves by adding a shot of Key Lime Whipped vodka to our glasses!
If you want to try other family friendly summertime sips then I highly recommend Tropical Orange Punch and Tropical Party Punch!
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH CUCUMBER PUNCH
- Cucumber Mint Mojito – You can’t go wrong with having another refreshing drink option to serve up to your grown-up guests!
- Watermelon & Cucumber Salad – If you have leftover cucumber then this is the perfect salad to serve with dinner!
- Layered Greek Dip – This fresh and flavorful dip is perfect to munch on while enjoying a glass of Cucumber Punch.
Cucumber: You will need one seedless cucumber, sliced into thin pieces.
Punch: This punch in a mix of a 2-liter bottle of Diet 7-Up and a 12 oz can of frozen limeade, slightly thawed.
Vodka: I suggest adding Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka as an optional, adult mix in.
HOW TO MAKE CUCUMBER PUNCH
STEP ONE: Start by taking the frozen can of limeade out of the freezer and letting it thaw a little bit. You want the limeade to be slushy, but not solid. Continue by slicing the seedless cucumber into thin slices and laying them on the bottom of a large bowl.
STEP TWO: Pour crushed ice on top of the cucumber slices. Next pour in the limeade and the 7-Up and let it sit for an hour. Stir the punch and pour it into a large pitcher to serve.
STEP THREE: If you are jazzing up this cucumber limeade punch add a shot of the vodka to your glass!
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- I usually cut some extra cucumber slices to put in my glass and to place on the rim.
- This drink looks great with fun straws and also helps me keep track of which drinks are for the adults and which are for the kids.
CAN YOU MAKE CUCUMBER PUNCH AHEAD OF TIME?
You need at least an hour between preparing the serving this cucumber lime punch. This gives the cucumber time to soak and gives the punch that subtle cucumber essence that makes it so refreshing! But you don’t want to make it too far in advance because the ice inside will melt and your punch will start to taste watered down.
CAN YOU STORE CUCUMBER PUNCH?
If you have any leftover Cucumber Punch you can store it in a pitcher in the fridge for about a day. Keep in mind the carbonation will start to go flat pretty quickly, but if you don’t mind the fizz being gone that drink is still super yummy! Make sure to strain out any extra ice before storing it.
OTHER SENSATIONAL SIPS
- Orange Strawberry Rose Sangria
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Citrus Almond Party Punch
- Sunshine Slush Cocktail
- Summer Berry Sangria
- Moscato Punch
*This post was originally posted on 03/03/2013.
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- 12 ounces limeade concentrate partially thawed
- Crushed ice
- Vodka (optional – see note)
- Take the can of frozen limeade concentrate out of the freezer and let it thaw on the counter while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Cut the ends off the cucumber and then cut into very thin slices. (A mandolin slicer would be great for this.)
- Add the cucumber slices to the bottom of a 2.5-quart pitcher, punch bowl, or beverage dispenser. Pour some crushed ice over the cucumbers.
- Pour the limeade onto the ice, and then pour in the lemon-lime soda. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Stir the punch before pouring it into glasses. Be sure to add some cucumber slices to each glass.