What’s a St. Patrick’s Day party without a festive drink?! We’re here to help you celebrate with these 25 St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails that’ll make anyone feel more Irish!
I love getting together with friends for St. Patrick’s Day! We like to meet up at the local pub or congregate at a friends house for corned beef and many a Guinness. While most people reach for green beer on St. Patrick’s Day, I prefer the black stuff. But if I’m feeling festive, green cocktails for St Patrick’s Day are always a safe bet. If you’re looking to have a killer St. Patrick’s Day party (or just feel a little more Irish) these 25 St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails are delicious, festive, and perfect for celebrating with!
25 ST. PATRICK’S DAY COCKTAILS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your ST. PATRICK’S DAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
While most bar goers on St. Patrick’s Day opt for green beer, we like to have a cocktail or a Guinness. These cocktails range from simple whiskey drinks to fun themed shots that are perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day party or any night you feel like celebrating the snakes being driven out of Ireland!
- Luck of the Irish Shots – Green and minty with a hint of chocolate. SO good!
- Chocolate Guinness Float – You can’t go wrong with chocolate and Guinness!
- Irish Buck – A bright, refreshing whiskey cocktail everyone loves!
- St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail – A simple rum cocktail with refreshing flavors!
- Green Dublin Cocktail – Tart and delicious, always a hit with the ladies!
- The Shamrock Sour – These go down dangerously easy, be careful! 😉
- Irish Jello Shots – Irish flag themed shots perfect for getting the party started!
- Irish Coffee Royale – Warm, rich coffee spiked with whiskey!
- The Nutty Irishman – Easy to make, and OMG so good!
- Sparkling Shamrocks – Simple to make, festive, and full of melon flavor!
- Andes Mint Martini – Creamy and minty, this cocktail is a party favorite!
- Guinness Milkshake – Best milkshake ever!
- Lucky Shamrock Cocktail Shooter – Super fun and a sure-fire party starter!
- Irish Maiden Cocktail – A great combination of whiskey, grapefruit, and honey!
- Kiwi Crush – Packed with fresh fruit, this cocktail is great for sipping on the porch!
- Grasshopper – Basically a spiked chocolate & mint milkshake, what’s not to love?!
- Baileys Flat White Martini – A Starbucks favorite turned classy cocktail!
- Irish Julep – Your derby day cocktail just got a St. Patrick’s Day makeover!
- Blushing Whiskey Sour – SO pretty and crazy good!!
- Spicy BLT Green Bloody Marys – Great for St. Patrick’s Day brunch or a day after hangover helper!
- Paddy Wallbanger – An Irish twist on a classic cocktail!
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Tea Cocktail – Tea lovers will rave about this easy drink!
- Mint Ginger Melon Cocktail – I love the pretty layers in this drink!
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream – Great for sipping, mixing into your favorite cocktails, or for gifting!
- Naughty Girl Scout – Totally green and totally delicious!
Our favorite tools to make these cocktail recipes
- Cocktail Shaker
- Measuring Shot Glass
- Rocks Glasses
- Imperial Pint Glasses
- Martini Glasses
- Shot Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!