No matter which fruits are your favorite, you’ll find a pie to please your palate in this list of 25 Fruit Pies to Make for Dessert Tonight!
As much I love serving up a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, we always have one or two fruit pies to choose from too. These pies range from berries to stone fruits so there’s something for everyone and every occasion! Grab a fork and get ready to dig in. Every one of these pie recipes is a winner.
25 FRUIT PIES TO MAKE FOR DESSERT TONIGHT
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Classic pies are always a hit with my friends and family. You don’t need to mix and match or get all crazy with pies is you don’t want to. Just let your favorite fruit flavors shine through for a dessert everyone will rave about!
- Delicious Peach Pie – Fresh peaches really make this pie!
- Sweet Cherry Pie with Toasted Almonds – I love the combination of cherry and almond in pretty much everything!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie – This summer pie makes trip trips to the farmer’s market worth fighting the crowds!
- Best Apple Pie – Apple pie is a staple at almost all our holiday dinners!
- Blueberry Pie – I love a big slice of blueberry pie topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Apple pies are my go-to for dessert any time of year. You can add all kinds of delicious flavoring options to take your pie to the next level – my favorites are crumb topping and caramel. These recipes are “as American as apple pie!”
- Honeycrisp Apple Cider Pie – Apple cider really brings this apple pie to a whole new place of deliciousness!
- Apple Custard Pie with Cinnamon Streusel – creamy custard and apples are the best dessert pairing!
- Praline Apple Pie – Pecans and rich praline sauce make this pie 100% crave-able!
- Apple Hand Pies – Take dessert to go with this easy recipe. This is a great way to send dessert home with dinner guests!
- Crumb-Topped Apple Slab Pie – Big slab pies are great for serving a crowd. The crumb topping makes this dessert all the better!
A juicy, succulent berry is the best start to any pie! If fresh berries aren’t in season, you can almost always substitute frozen berries so you can enjoy your favorite pie flavors. These are some of my favorite berry pie recipes and I hope you love them as much as I do!
- Berry Pie – This is my go-to berry pie for any occasion! Easy to make and SO delicious!
- Four Berry Pie Recipe – Ultimate berry goodness is just a slice away when you make this pie!
- Lemon Raspberry No Bake Pie – Forget turning on the oven. This no-bake dessert is a breeze to make and loaded with bright berry flavor!
- No Bake Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie – This pie is a classic that no one can resist. Make it ahead of time for an easy after dinner treat!
- Apricot and Raspberry Pie – This combination of flavors is always a hit at our dinner table!
Stone fruits have a special place in my heart. From peaches and plums to cherries and nectarines, there’s something fantastic about biting into these juicy fruits. These pie recipes are pure comfort food. One bite and you’ll be hooked!
- No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie – Dessert doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this no bake pie!
- Rustic Plum Biscuit Pie – This cobbler style pie is comfort food at its best!
- Blueberry Peach Pie – I cannot get over how good this pie is!!
- Maple Bourbon Brown Butter Peach Pie – The rich, pie is a flavor explosion you won’t be able to forget!
- Cherry Almond Crumble Tart – If you can believe it, I have friends that don’t really love pie crust, that’s why this tart is so great. All the filling with minimal crust.
Ready to branch out and try a new pie? These fantastic fruit pies are totally crave-able and come in every flavor under the sun. The hardest part is deciding which one to try first!
- Mile High Banana Cream Pie – This pie reminds of Sunday dinner at my grandma’s house. A southern classic you’ll want to make again and again!
- Concord Grape Pie – Never had grapes in pie? You are missing out! This pie recipe is a must make!
- Pear Custard Pie – Creamy and seasonal, this pie is made for your holiday table!
- Fruit Tart – I love all the colors and fresh fruit in this pie. It’s an aboslutely show stopper anytime of year!
- Creamy Cranberry Pie – Move over pumpkin pie, this cranberry pie will be the hit of your Thanksgiving!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these fruit pie recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!