Nothing says “relaxing” quite like a boozy fruit punch in your glass! This 5-ingredient Moscato Pineapple Punch is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Get the party started with a Moscato Pineapple Punch! No need for a drink mix here – this recipe combines pineapple and orange juice with lemon-lime soda, Moscato, and vodka for a bubbly adult beverage. It’s zesty, refreshing, and oh, so easy!
A Drink All Your Guests will Enjoy!
Moscato Pineapple Punch packs all the yummy flavors into one drink. Citrus for sweet and sour, soda for carbonation, Moscato for all the grapey goodness of dessert wine, and a little vodka to add the “punch”! Vodka makes this the best Moscato punch because its delicate taste is not as syrupy and sweet as rum or overpowering like gin, so it ups the alcohol content without distorting the fruity flavors!
Other Recipes like Moscato Pineapple Punch
I confess: I LOVE tropical cocktails! A margarita or sangria – or this Moscato punch – is my idea of a delicious indulgence on a hot summer day!
- This White Peach Sangria is sweet and fruity and so fabulous!
- Plum & Peach Margaritas with silver tequila and a sprig of mint are one of my favorites!
Boozy: This punch recipe calls for a bottle of Moscato wine and a 1/2 cup of Vodka. Double the recipe if you’re entertaining a large group.
Fruity: Add pineapple juice, orange juice, and two can of lemon-lime soda (like Sprite) to complete this punch.
How to Make Moscato Pineapple Punch
STEP ONE: In a large pitcher or punch bowl, mix all the ingredients together. If you use frozen concentrated juice, prepare the juice according to the package, then add the amount the recipe calls for.
STEP TWO: Serve cold over ice and garnish with maraschino cherries or fresh pineapple.
Tips for Success
- Make ice cubes in trays from the pineapple-orange juice combo. This will keep your cocktails from getting watered down in the summer heat.
- You can also make this Moscato punch with ginger ale instead of Sprite.
- If you make this punch ahead of time (no more than a few hours), add the soda when ready to serve so the carbonation is fresh and bubbly.
- Dress up the glasses with little paper umbrellas to enhance the feel of a tropical vacation!
Can I Save the Fruit Punch Leftovers?
Yes! Freeze the leftover punch in a freezer-safe baggie for up to 2 weeks. When ready to use again, thaw slightly, blend, and serve with straws as yummy adult slushies!
What is a Moscato punch?
With undercurrents of peach and orange blossom, Moscato is a sweet, fizzy dessert wine made from Muscat grapes. Its light flavor makes it perfect as the base for many cocktails and boozy punches. Because it’s light and fruity, it also pairs well with appetizers and desserts and is a great wine choice for people who say they don’t like wine.
Other Marvelous Moscato Recipes
- Strawberry Lime Moscato Mimosa
- Pear and Berries Sangria
- Watermelon Moscato Wine Slushie
- Moscato Pink Lemonade Punch
- Sassy Sunset
- Strawberry Mango Moscato Slushie
- Raspberry Bellinis
- Summer Berry Sangria
- Pour the wine, soda, juices, and vodka into a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve (see note). Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with maraschino cherries.
- If the punch will be in the fridge for a while before serving, wait to add the soda. Over time the punch will lose its fizzy factor. When you’re ready to serve, stir in the soda and enjoy!
- Make your drinks extra fun by adding cocktail umbrellas to the glasses.