Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Weekend! We need a red drink for this weekend, right? A Cherry Poke Cake Cocktail is red, festive, and super tasty! It is a great drink to sip on while we say goodbye to summer! I have always loved summer, probably because I grew up at the beach and spent every day on the sand and in the ocean. But now my love for summer is different. I get to enjoy so much time with my kids while they are off of school, so summer is extra special. Summer officially ended for us in the beginning of August when my kids went back to school, but we still have really high temperatures until October. We get extra pool time after school and on weekends and feel like we are still living in summer mode. We are going to a friend’s house to celebrate Labor Day Weekend and I will be making Cherry Poke Cake Cocktails for all of us to enjoy while we sit poolside and enjoy a fun day!
recipe from Dine & Dish
- 2 ounces Pinnacle Cake Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3-4 ounces cold Sprite Zero
- 1 ounce cherry juice (from the Maraschino cherry jar)
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice
- Pour Cake Flavored Vodka, Lime Juice, Sprite Zero and Cherry Juice over ice
- Stir well
- Garnish with cherries
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!