Easy, delicious Caramel Apple Pumpkins are the perfect no-bake, cute and festive treat for every Fall occasion!
I don’t know when or where or how it happened exactly, but Summer just got swept away when I wasn’t looking and somehow it’s practically Fall. September snuck up on us so fast this year! I can’t believe I am planning my soon-to-be two-year-olds’ birthday party and picking out Halloween Costumes.
CARAMEL APPLE PUMPKINS
Like the recipe? Pin it to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Real Housemoms TV
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
For this recipe, you start by browning your chicken in a skillet, then remove it and make the sauce. Bring the sauce up to a boil, add the chicken back in, and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees. Then savor and enjoy!
I’m so sad Summer is over, but I am really looking forward to so many fun things ahead of us right now. My kids are in the best stage right now, everything is magical and they are starting to “get” things. I’m so excited to take them trick or treating and plan lots of fun holiday activities. Fall really is my favorite time of the year and a huge part of that is the food!
I adore pumpkin, cinnamon, and apple everything, so this time of year I feel like I’m in my own personal flavor heaven. These delicious caramel apples are a fun and easy twist on the traditional Autumn treat and they are no-bake and completely kid-friendly!
Turn your classic caramel apples into adorable edible “pumpkins” with just a couple of easy peasy extra steps. Happy caramel apple dipping!!
Want more Halloween recipes?
- Boo Bark
- Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
- Candy Corn Jello Cups
- Green Goblin Cocktail
- Halloween Punch
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Caramel Apple Pumpkins recipe
- 6 green or red apples
- 40 square caramels unwrapped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup orange candy melts
- 1/4 cup green candy melts
- 6 6- inch wooden dowels/sticks
- Push wooden dowels into the top of the apples. Line a large platter or baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place caramels and heavy cream in a medium bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir, return to microwave for 20 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Dip apples in the caramel, turning the apple and spooning caramel over the apple as necessary to cover the apple as much as possible. Place on prepared foil-lined platter or baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl melt orange candy melts in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Dip caramel apples in the orange candy melt mixture, turning as necessary to coat evenly. Return to platter/baking sheet.
- In a small ziplock plastic bag, melt green candy melts in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time until completely melted. Snip off a very small corner of the plastic bag, then use to "draw" green squiggly lines at the top of each caramel apple.
- Allow to cool and harden. Store at room temperature up to three days.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!