Warm Apple Pie Cocktail is perfect for fall and chilly weather! My friend and I had the cocktail version while we sat around the fire pit and enjoyed a nice evening. It can also be made without rum so kids can enjoy it too! My kids loved it and I think topping it off with whipped cream definitely made it a winner! Warm Apple Pie Cocktail is super easy to make, smells wonderful, and tastes like a sweet apple pie dessert! I am looking forward to sipping on this throughout fall and enjoying many nights around the fire pit or by the fireplace!
recipe from my recipes
- 1 1/2 qts. light apple juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks 2 1/2 in. long
- 12 whole cloves
- 6 whole allspice
- 1 1/2 cups spiced rum
- sweetened whipped cream
- Combine apple juice and whole spices in a saucepan and bring to a simmer
- Remove from heat and let sit 30 minutes
- To serve, reheat juice, then strain into heatproof mugs, dividing evenly
- Add 1/4 cup rum to each and top with whipped cream
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!