Moist, tart and sweet these Apple Cider Muffins are a perfectly easy and quick Fall breakfast treat that you’ll want to add to your menu!
So Fall is officially here, well unofficially. In Minnesota, the weather has changed quite a bit. It in the lower 70’s (boo) and has cooled off and the air just has this crispness to it that really lets you know that summer has ended, which is sad because I’m a summertime gal. But what I love most about any time of year is the fall baking. I bake up a storm. Pumpkin and apple are my 2 absolute favorite flavors to bake with that despite not loving that summer is ending my days get a little brighter knowing that I get to enjoy all these fun comforting flavors! Especially these Apple Cider Muffins.
APPLE CIDER MUFFINS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your BREAKFAST pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
If you want a breakfast that is quick and easy and absolutely 100% kid approved these muffins are it! The mix together in a jiffy and bake up just as fast! The cinnamon sugar topping really sets these apart and are purely what make these as addicting as they are.
I hate to admit that my kids can be super picky eaters, it sucks, I hate being reminded of it. But once I made, yes I MADE them try these to much chagrin especially from one of my sons who says he doesn’t like muffins, which is a straight up lie! Well let me tell you…he fell in love instantly. The smile that came across his face when he took that first bite of these Apple Cider Muffins was priceless. PRICELESS. I love proving my kids wrong, take that little one! And my daughter who is the pickiest and littlest of them all asked for 2, that’s literally unheard of in this house. This girl would literally refuse to eat anything if she didn’t have to…apparently I don’t know where she came from because she’s not a foodie like her mama!
So needless to say these Apple Cider Muffins are a fun and easy recipes that all ages can enjoy, and trust me I ate my fair share of them. They make a nice small batch and are easily adaptable! So if you’re wanting a fun new tasty breakfast this Fall, these are it!
Want more apple recipes?
- French Apple Cobbler
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Spiced Apple Cider Floats
- Caramel Apple Poke Cake
- Apple Cider Snickerdoodles
- More breakfast recipes…
Tools used to make this Apple Cider Muffin recipe
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Muffin Tin: Muffin tins are great for all kind of baked goods! I use mine for muffins, cupcakes, appetizers, and egg cups!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together your flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Add in your eggs, oil, apple cider and milk and stir until just moistened.
- Fill your tins about 3/4 full with batter and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a little bit.
- Meanwhile in bowl melt butter, in another bowl whist together your sugars and cinnamon.
- Dip the tops of the muffins in butter then in your cinnamon sugar mixture.