Tomato Feta Orzo Salad Cups are cups with orzo pasta with tomatoes, spinach, garlic, and feta cheese dressed in an Italian vinaigrette. It makes a wonderful pasta salad with a Mediterranean flair.
I love orzo pasta. I don’t know what it is that makes it so much fun. It looks like rice but it is actually an Italian pasta, and it is hugely popular in our house. Tomato Feta Orzo Salad Cups are another one of my favorite Orzo salads. Like my Garlic Parmesan Orzo Primavera Pasta Salad, this one adds vegetables, including tomatoes and spinach. To give it an extra punch of flavor I include Feta cheese.
I chose to sauté the spinach in olive oil and garlic, but it would work equally well using uncooked baby spinach.
Real Housemoms TV
Use your favorite Italian vinaigrette to bring it all together, or save yourself the money and use the Greek vinaigrette in my Greek Potato Salad. It is amazing.
What will you serve with your Tomato Feta Orzo Salad Cups?
- 16 ounces Orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian Vinaigrette
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1-1/2 cups feta cheese
- Cook Orzo pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add spinach and stir until it cooks down to where it wilts and is a fraction of its original size. It only takes about 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and continue stirring for another minute. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl add cooked and drained orzo pasta, and then stir in the spinach and garlic. Then pour in the vinaigrette and stir until everything is coated.
- Add in tomatoes and feta cheese and stir until evenly distributed in the salad.
- Divide the salad into 8 1 cup bowls.
- Can be refrigerated until ready to serve.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!