Lighten up with a big bowl of STRAWBERRY & GOAT CHEESE SPINACH SALAD with an easy and delicious homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette!
I crave salads. I crave delicious and unique salads….don’t give me a salad with iceberg lettuce because I won’t eat. I love creating amazing combos and making my own dressing is a must. If you’ve never made your own dressing you are totally missing out. It’s so easy and completely customizable to what you like or have on hand.
Spinach is such a healthy option for a salad, it’s full of so many good things like Niacin and Zinc plus it’s a good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K. I could go on and on, but that gets boring. Just make this delicious Spinach salad and you’ll be a happy camper.
- 1 package pre-washed baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries tops removed and quartered
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 3 oz honey goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 sprigs thyme leaves removed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a large salad bowl add spinach. Top with strawberries, onion, and goat cheese.
- In a small mason jar, combine remaining ingredients (jam, vinegar, oil, thyme, and salt. Place lid and ring on jar and shake for a minute to completely combine.
- Drizzle lightly over salad.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!