Spider Web Brownie Pizza is an easy dessert that’ll be the talk of your Halloween party!! It’s loaded with cream cheese frosting, SweeTARTs Ropes & spiders!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! It’s right up there with Christmas in my book. I love throwing a Halloween costume party with themed foods, like creepy deviled eggs dyed to look crackled, mummy pizzas, and this fun Spider Web Brownie Pizza! I try to keep all my recipes either really easy to prepare or use make-ahead recipes so I can enjoy the party instead of being stuck in the kitchen. This crazy easy 6-ingredient dessert will a leave smile on everyone’s face!
SPIDER WEB BROWNIE PIZZA
Like this recipe? Pin it to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
While I love baking from scratch sometimes I like to keep things extra easy and that’s what this dessert it about. It starts with a boxed brownie mix and can cream cheese frosting. You can absolutely make your favorite brownie recipe and cream cheese frosting at home if you prefer. There’s no wrong way to make this brownie pizza. Once the brownie is baked and frosted you’re ready to decorate!
I used yummy SweeTARTs Ropes to make the spider web on our pizza. The ropes are soft & chewy with a cherry-punch filling. They’re not like regular licorice, they’re better if you ask me. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and tart with any artificial flavors or colors. I gave a few of the ropes a curved shape and used the frosting to hold them in place, but you achieve the same type of look by cutting the ropes into smaller pieces and arranging them in a curved line like I did on the outer ring of the web. Then all you have to do is add plastic spider rings on top and you’re done! I mean what kid doesn’t love getting a bonus ring on their dessert?
We’re definitely putting SweeTARTs Ropes in our Halloween candy bowl this year. And if you love original SweeTARTs you are going to love these super cute SweeTARTs Skulls and Bones! My kids have been building skeletons every time they open a pack. This tangy, sweet and sour candy has no artificial flavors and is a favorite of both the kids and adults in our home. SweeTARTs candies can be found at major retailers nationwide for the best Halloween candy bowl on the block!
Looking for more great treats for your Halloween party?
- Caramel Apple Pumpkins
- Halloween Punch
- Boo Bark
- Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
- Easy Monster Fudge
- More dessert recipes…
Looking for more fun holiday inspiration? Head on over to the SweeTARTs website, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages!
What are your favorite Halloween treats and recipes?
- 18.3 ounce box brownie mix with ingredients to prepare
- 16 ounce can cream cheese frosting
- 31 SweetTARTs Ropes
- Plastic spider rings
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Pour batter in a flat, circular pan (with a lip) like a pizza pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set and the edges are pulling away from the pan. Remove brownie from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cover the top of the brownie with cream cheese frosting. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Open the SweeTARTs Ropes packs and arrange the candy on top of the frosting in a spider web shape. (see pictures in post) You may need to cut one or two of the candies to fill in the outer ring of the web.
- Place spider rings around the web sticking the ring part into the frosting. Cut pizza into slices and enjoy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!