This super easy Raspberry Cheese Danish recipe is so delicious, you’ll want to make them all the time!! This breakfast pastry will rival any bakery!
I don’t know if there’s anything better than a warm cheese danish for breakfast in the morning. Well…maybe this Raspberry Cheese Danish. I seem to be on a berry kick lately. I shared with you all my Portland Breeze Rum Cocktail made with blueberries and blackberries, I’m working on a strawberry shortcake for my husband’s birthday cake AND I’m bringing you this Raspberry Cheese Danish for breakfast today! What can I say? Berries are good and they make food good too. The end. 🙂
RASPBERRY CHEESE DANISH
Like this recipe? Pin it to your BREAKFAST pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
This Raspberry Cheese Danish really is super simple to make. Have you ever baked with puff pastry before? I love it. It makes things look so fancy and time-consuming but they are really super easy. Plus, you know what makes the puff pastry puff? Butter! I’m mean how can you not just love it?
Real Housemoms TV
These danishes are VERY good and VERY messy. You’ll need a plate but that way you can just lick the raspberry filling and flaky crust off of it when you’re done with the pastry, so it’s really a win win! Make these raspberry cheese danishes this weekend and you’ll thank me Monday!
Want more breakfast pastry recipes?
- Chocolate Almond Danishes
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Tart
- Peach Cream Cheese Danish
- Ham and Cheese Egg Pastry Tart
- Lemon Cream Cheese Danish
- More breakfast recipes…
Tools used to make this Raspberry Cheese Danish recipe
Baking Sheet: A nice big baking sheet is a must have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet is large than a regular cookie and works great for anything you’re baking.
Stand Mixer: I don’t know what I’d do without my stand mixer. I use it for just about everything…and I mean everything! Cakes, cookies, mashed potatoes, and shredding chicken!
- 17.3 oz. 2 sheets frozen puff pastry sheets thawed
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz. raspberry pie filling
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees
- On a floured surface, unfold a puff pastry sheet and roll to 15-inches x 10-inches.Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 12 min. (It will come out of the oven puffed but fall back to flat as it cools.)
- Beat the cream cheese together with the sugar in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract; mix until smooth and combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the pastry leaving an inch border.
- Spoon the raspberry pie filling evenly over top of the cheese mixture.
- Roll out the second sheet of pastry to roughly the same size as the baked pastry and place it on top of the raspberry pie filling. Lightly press down the edges onto the bottom pastry. Brush milk on top and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 35 min. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into 12 pieces: cut 6 squares, and then cut each square diagonally to make 12 triangles
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!