I love pumpkin pie and all pumpkin flavored desserts! Pumpkin Fudge is one of my new favorite fall treats!
Fall is more and more in the air here in Arizona as the high all week has been in the mid to high 80s. I know, I know, that still seems pretty warm, but it feels awesome and we love it! My kids had fall break this week and had two days off of school. We enjoyed the amazing weather at the park with some friends and also had a great sushi lunch and movie date! Now that both my kids are in school all day and we are busy with baseball and gymnastics, I really love any extra time I get to spend with them! We have been loving playing outside after school and going on afternoon bike rides!
On the day my kids went back to school after fall break, I made Pumpkin Fudge for their after school snack! It is really yummy and everyone LOVED it! I took some to my friends across the street and it was a huge hit there as well!
recipe from Allrecipes
- Line an 8x8 pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside (I used aluminum foil and sprayed non stick spray on it)
- In a 4 quart saucepan, heat evaporated milk and sugar over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon
- Mix in pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and salt
- Bring back to a boil
- Stir in marshmallow creme and butter
- Bring to a rolling boil and cook, stirring often for 18 minutes
- Remove from heat and add white chocolate chips and vanilla
- Stir until creamy and all chips are melted
- Pour into prepared pan
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares
- Store in a cool, dry place