This PALEO BEEF STROGANOFF CROCK POT RECIPE is an easy dinner for anyone on the Paleo diet! Serve it over cauliflower rice or zoodles and it is a delicious meal!
My husband and I have been trying our hand at the Paleo diet lately. We have always felt like it was a crazy fad and only for weirdos, and blah, blah, blah, but we have been needing something to light our fire to eat healthier. I won’t lie and will say that I was very reluctant to even try it and was sure it would be a total bust, but I can’t say more of the opposite. It’s the first eating plan that I have felt like is actually sustainable for me and is something I can keep up, while still enjoying the food I am eating.
This Paleo Beef Stroganoff Crock Pot Recipe was an awesome meal to add to our Paleo menu! It has the traditional bits of beef, mushrooms, onions, and garlic, but the base of the sauce is mostly from canned coconut milk. It gives it a hint of coconut flavor and tastes so good!
Real Housemoms TV
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love our best crock pot recipes!
- Place beef, onions, mushrooms, and garlic in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together the beef broth, coconut <g class="gr_ gr_71 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="71" data-gr-id="71">aminos</g>, red wine vinegar, onion powder, and garlic powder. Pour on top of beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- After the time is up, add the coconut milk.
- In a separate, small bowl, mix together the arrowroot powder and water. Add it to slow cooker.
- Let simmer for another 30 minutes or until sauce is thickened and beef is tender.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
You might also like:
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!